Semi-Automatic WasteWater Treatment System
Ringwood Environment, Inc. systems are designed to work best with one-step clay-based separating agents. Although our equipment can be used with traditional treatment chemicals, highest efficiency and ease of operation is achieved with a bentonite clay-based treatment program.
Clay-based flocculants can be mixed very quickly with the wastewater, producing large floc particles that won't break down under heavy agitation. Once mixing is complete, these large flocs quickly settle, allowing the clear water layer to be drawn off. Furthermore, the resulting sludge dewaters easier than the sludge produced from liquid treatment chemicals.
The result is a faster, smoother-running treatment process requiring minimal operator time.
Features & Benefits
- Semi-Automatic operation with manual overrides
- Maximum throughput 400 GPH
- 200-gallon treatment tank
- Allen-Bradley controls
- UL approved control panel
- 1 horsepower heavy duty agitator with jet basket
- Single addition automatic chemical feed hopper
- Bandfilter roller for greater dewatering
- 1/2 Cubic yard dumpster included
- Access platform included
- Stainless steel construction standard
- Power requirement - 480 volt, 3 phase, 15 amp
- Length: 9'0", Width: 5'8", Height: 8'2"
- Weight: approximately 1500 lbs.