Automatic WasteWater Treatment System
Ringwood Environment, Inc. systems are designed to work best with one-step clay-based separating agents. Although our equipment can be used with traditional treatment chemicals, highest efficiency and ease of operation is achieved with a bentonite clay-based treatment program.
Clay-based flocculants can be mixed very quickly with the wastewater, producing large floc particles that won't break down under heavy agitation. Once mixing is complete, these large flocs quickly settle, allowing the clear water layer to be drawn off. Furthermore, the resulting sludge dewaters easier than the sludge produced from liquid treatment chemicals.
The result is a faster, smoother-running treatment process requiring minimal operator time.
Features & Benefits
- Full Automation GA Series with Manual Overrides
- Maximum throughput: 2400 GPH
- 800-gallon treatment tank
- Allen-Bradley Micrologix PLC controls
- UL approved control panel
- Dual 3 horsepower heavy duty agitators with jet basket
- Treatment tank auto washdown
- Pre-plumbed for effluent pump
- Automatic chemical feed system with 300 lb. hopper, complete with 2000 lb. superbag support frame
- Double rollers for greater dewatering
- Length: 11'3", Width: 9'4", Height: 12'11"
- Weight: 5000 lbs