BOLONDI CLEANING SOLUTION
100% Synthetic Acid, Non-Regulated, Non-Corrosive Concentrate
- Non-regulated by US DOT, Canadian TDG and WHMIS
- Carries a triple zero hazardous materials index score.
- Biodegrades in less than 10 days
- Manufactured with ingredients set forth by the US EPA
- Designed for the Environment
- Cleangredients as Environmentally Safer Ingredients.
Directions for Use
- Always wear Gloves and Protective Eye wear.
- Completely disassemble the cleaning head.
- Remove any grease from all components.
- Separate the 12 ball bearings and the 2 bearing races into a ziplock plastic bag.
- Put the rest of the cleaning components into an open top 1-quart plastic container.
- Mix 1-part Bolondi Cleaning Solution to 2-parts water into the open top container.
- Completely submerge all the cleaning head components.
- Let components soak for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Flush container with warm water for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Remove individual components and clean with a soft Bristle brush.
- Take plastic bag containing ball bearings and bearing races.
- Mix 1-part Bolondi Cleaning Solution to 2-parts water into the plastic bag & seal.
- Agitate plastic bag for 20 to 30 seconds & flush with warm water.
- Insuring that all components are completely clean.
- Re-assemble the cleaning head.
- Dispose of Spent Solution in accordance with Local Regulations.