SlurryDry is a non-hazardous Super Absorbent used in industry to solidify slurries into landfill accepted solids.
- SlurryDry only adds 1-2% to waste volume for decreased hauling costs.
- SlurryDry solidifies immediately reducing process time.
- SlurryDry will help pass the landfill PFLT
- SlurryDry will help waste pass TCLP-Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure (EPA Method 1311)
- Helps pass EPA
9095B paint filter test for compliant landfill disposal.
1. Add 1 lb of SlurryDry for each 5-10 gallons of slurry. If excess water has been removed, dosage is reduced.
2. Mix until all drying crystals have made contact in water to start absorption.
3. Add SlurryDry if a dryer consistency is desired.
4. Evaporation will reduce bulk weight over time through evaporation