A comprehensive range of low and high-pressure cleaning heads designed to meet the needs of firms looking for products that are perfectly suited for sanitising and cleaning, from the smallest of containers to the largest of spaces.
Particular care and attention has been devoted to the aspects of integration with industrial systems and machines, above all in the food, pharmaceutical, chemical, wine producing, transportation sectors, and in the urban and building cleaning industry, by using materials that are compatible with a large variety of products.
2D Cleaning Head
24V Electric IBC
Water Driven IBC
Gas Fired Heater
General Pump, along with our parent company, Interpump Group S.r.l., has been the world leader in plunger pump development since 1982.
Known as a leader in plunger pumps for the pressure cleaning industry, we have expanded to fully serve Vehicle Washing and many additional industrial applications, including Sewer Jetting, Oil and Gas, Mining, Misting, and many more.
In addition to manufacturing and distributing the pumps and accessories found in our Pump Selector, we also engineer custom products.
Our in-house design team works to engineer, design, and create prototypes based on our customers’ requirements and the applications for which their pump will be used. We work with you to customize your new product, using 3D CAD modeling and ANSYS fluid and stress analysis software.
Triplex Ceramic Plunger Pumps
F51 Duplex Stainless
Designed for high pressure salt water applications
F51 Duplex Stainless is 10 times stronger than 316 SS
Guaranteed for 5 years for use with salt water
For over a century Gardner Denver has been building a reputation as the leader in pump innovation and reliability. Our water jetting division continues this tradition of excellence by building the absolute best high pressure pumps on the market today. We use those industry leading high pressure water pumps as the basis for our rugged water blasting units.
After building units for a wide variety of applications through the years we have been able to develop our standard unit offerings to be used in just about any water blasting situation. These units not only offer ease of use, but also ease of repair when it comes time to replace consumable items. At Gardner Denver we have one mission: Build the best possible pump at a reasonable price.
Gardner Denver high pressure triplex and quintuplex pumps have been successfully used for thousands of applications around the world. All our pumps are designed with the user in mind, including fluid ends that offer a variety of flows and pressures. With our patented plunger quick-change, retorquing and unbolting is not required. Critical pump components are autofrettaged using a proprietary process exclusive only to Gardner Denver.
- SlurrySep is a proprietary blend of bentonite clay, polymers and pH reducing acids is designed for treatment of concrete slurry.
- Results are dramatic as solids quickly separate and condense on the bottom, leaving clean water for reuse or compliant discharge.
- SlurryDry is a non-hazardous Super Absorbent used in industry to solidify slurries into landfill accepted solids.
- SlurryDry only adds 1-2% to waste volume for decreased hauling costs.
- SlurryDry solidifies immediately reducing process time.-SlurryDry will help pass the landfill PFLT
- SlurryDry will help waste pass TCLP-Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure (EPA Method 1311)
- Helps pass EPA 9095B paint filter test for compliant landfill disposal.
- Concrete Removal Solution
- You now get the power of a strong acid without any of the hazards.
- This amazing cleaner utilizes state of the art surfactant technology and a small molecular size to penetrate deep inside the pores of residual concrete to react within.
- It is this unique formulation that makes it ideal for cleaning and maintaining.
- A Multi-Purpose Product
- SlurrySafe ARTM is a Patented Synthetic Safe Acid Replacement for all Hydrochloric Uses
- Grinding Aid• pH Reducer• Diamond Tool Cleaner• Equipment Cleaner• Descaler• Rust Remover• Slurry/Concrete